It is hard to believe that Chase is already 2 months old!
Chase is changing everyday. He is smiling back at you when you smile at him and he loves watching the disney channel and nickelodeon with his big brothers. He still hasn't made cooing sounds yet, which is okay since his adjusted age for being a premie is only like 3 weeks old. I can't wait to hear them though! However, he has been making some other noises...some screaming around 6pm every night!!! The doctor thinks it's colic! Not fun...I didn't experience this with any of my other boys. I feel so bad for him because he turns red and brings his legs up to his stomach. I hope this doesn't last for much longer!
Chase went to his 2 month-old doctor appointment. He now weighs 10 lbs and is 22.5 inches long!!! Holy moly! For being a little premie...this boy is growing well! :) Keep it up little Chase!
Chase showing off one of his booboos from the doctor's. Let's just say that this little guy does NOT like getting shots. Poor thing :(