Chase is finally starting to make little cooing noises. They are so adorable. He is such a happy little boy and he smiles all the time. He is definitely a momma's boy just like his brothers. He wants to be held ALL the time! <3
Chase has been napping in his crib. He is still sleeping in our room at night though. However, when he hits the 3 months mark, he is being booted to his room for the night just like his brothers were ;)
Chase is so alert during the day. Since he is pretty good about holding his head up, I decided to try the jumperoo out. He can't touch the ground and actually jump yet, but he sure did love looking at all the animals and lights.
We have tried out the bumbo seat already..like I said he is holding is head up really well. He loves to look around and see what is going on. I can't believe how big he is getting!!
