Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Haydon Hawks.

When I think back to when I was younger, I have some the fondest memories from when I was in elementary school.  This is probably one of the many reasons I decided to become an elementary teacher.  Travis and I both went to Haydon Elementary school.  We loved it there!  If you are a Haydon Hawk alumuni, you have to remember how awesome the teachers were there. All I have to say is...Ms. Jones!  She was probably the most memoriable teacher I've had.  She made learning fun...I remember putting on plays and skits in her class all the time.  Well guess what....

I will be a Haydon Hawk once again in the fall...I will be teaching 2nd grade there!!  I feel so honored to be giving back to the school that has left an impression on me.  I hope to be the "Ms. Jones" of Haydon for all my future students! :)